Spencer Pratt Says He’ll Leave LA if He Loses Mayor’s Race as Reality Show Films Campaign

Spencer Pratt Says He’ll Leave LA if He Loses Mayor’s Race as Reality Show Films Campaign


Spencer Pratt is filming a reality show about his campaign for Los Angeles mayor as he continues his long-shot political run ahead of the June 2 primary.

The former star of The Hills said he plans to leave Los Angeles if he loses either the primary or the Nov. 3 general election. Speaking on comedian Adam Carolla’s podcast, Pratt said he would only rebuild his home, which was destroyed in last year’s Palisades wildfire, if he wins the mayor’s race.

Pratt said he is pursuing legal action against California state agencies over the fire and claimed he would use any settlement money to rebuild if elected. He also sharply criticized current Mayor Karen Bass and councilmember Nithya Raman over homelessness and public safety in the city.

His campaign has centered heavily on the wildfire response and criticism of Bass’ leadership. Pratt has also faced scrutiny over claims about his living situation after reports showed he has been staying at the Hotel Bel-Air rather than in a trailer at his burned property.

The campaign is also being documented for a reality series produced by Santa Monica-based Boardwalk Pictures.

Recent polling shows Pratt competing closely with Raman for a place on the November ballot alongside Bass, who remains the leading candidate.


Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form